HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions for Varg Vikernes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gotiis

gotiis

Questions for Varg Vikernes Empty
PostSubject: Questions for Varg Vikernes   Questions for Varg Vikernes I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:14 am

On the Burzum official site, there is a message that reads...

A new interview with Varg Vikernes is planned. This will consist of the questions sent by the visitors of Burzum.org. From now on until the 21st of May 2012 (the release date of "Umskiptar") send your questions to 5877065@gmail.com (Don't forget to add your name and origin!). The best ones will be selected and answered by Varg.

My question to you is, if you could ask Varg Vikernes just 1 question, what would it be?
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Varg Vikernes   Questions for Varg Vikernes I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:04 pm

nothing, love most of his music, but the guy is a douche nozzle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Varg Vikernes   Questions for Varg Vikernes I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:25 am

I'd ask why he's such a douche nozzle.

(do like some Burzum though)
Back to top Go down
gotiis

gotiis

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Varg Vikernes   Questions for Varg Vikernes I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:39 pm

I was thinking the same thing. I'd ask why are you such an asshole to everyone.

I watched a Bill Zebub documentary on black metal the other day and Atilla (Mayhem) says that Vargs prison sentence was more than most serial killers get in Norway. That would probably be enough to make me hate everyone.

Oh yeah, to me there is no such thing as a bad burzum song. Love it all, even the instrumentals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Varg Vikernes   Questions for Varg Vikernes I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:51 am

Read an interview that he did about a year ago and got the impression that he's at least a little more sane now. For all I know he could still be bat shit crazy though. Ah well, he's amusing either way.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Varg Vikernes   Questions for Varg Vikernes I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:20 pm

I've grown kinda fascinated with him after having watched "Until The Light Takes Us".
Charismatic douche nozzle. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Varg Vikernes   Questions for Varg Vikernes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions for Varg Vikernes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Unrelated Bands-
Jump to: