Pearls
douse
7 posters
AuthorMessage
douse
shitty titties
douse

new baroness song Empty
PostSubject: new baroness song   new baroness song I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:39 pm

hell yes horns
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

new baroness song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new baroness song   new baroness song I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:30 am

i cant get this song out of my head
Back to top Go down
Pearls
I believe in peace, bitch!
Pearls

new baroness song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new baroness song   new baroness song I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:53 am

I liked the song and my check out more of their stuff. Thanks, douse, for always posting about music you are currently digging thumbsup . I hope you always do this.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

new baroness song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new baroness song   new baroness song I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:20 am

sunny

i highly recommend the blue record, then the red album

Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

new baroness song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new baroness song   new baroness song I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:18 pm

I don't know yet about the new one. I hope it grows on me. Red and Blue are mint. horns
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

new baroness song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new baroness song   new baroness song I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:27 pm

this will be amazing
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

new baroness song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new baroness song   new baroness song I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:22 pm

That last one was cool. But the vox will need some getting used to.
Back to top Go down

new baroness song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new baroness song   new baroness song I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:50 pm

arr
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

new baroness song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new baroness song   new baroness song I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:28 pm

douse wrote:

hell yes horns
Hmmm...all of this is sounded good to me right now bang blunt nono whistle hmm2 blunt blunt blunt
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

new baroness song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new baroness song   new baroness song I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:04 am

unfortunately, the songs i posted in this thread are the best ones on the (double) album

the rest if pretty different, dunno what to think of it yet zombie
Back to top Go down

new baroness song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new baroness song   new baroness song I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:53 pm

there are a few songs on the album I like
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

new baroness song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new baroness song   new baroness song I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:50 am

I gotta admit I haven't listened to it that much. So I don't know yet.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

new baroness song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new baroness song   new baroness song I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:10 am

Is the new album out yet?
I just entered some contest to win it.
Back to top Go down
Pearls
Pearls

new baroness song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new baroness song   new baroness song I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:37 pm

no

The Baroness tour bus drove through a traffic light crashed off a bridge and fell 30 feet. All nine people on the bus were taken to the hospital. I am relieved that so far there are no fatalities from this accident.

http://www.itv.com/news/west/update/2012-08-15/american-bands-tour-bus-crashes-in-bath/
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

new baroness song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new baroness song   new baroness song I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:21 pm

puppy dog eyes

Wonder what they mean by life changing injuries. Sounds scary.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

new baroness song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new baroness song   new baroness song I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:29 pm

very bad news
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

new baroness song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new baroness song   new baroness song I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:12 pm

Alice Cooper Sends Support To Baroness After Bus Crash

http://www.wtak.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=104703&article=10352396#ixzz248QHRupO

(WENN) Rock legend Alice Cooper has sent his best wishes to members of Baroness after their near-fatal bus crash in Britain on Wednesday.
The Georgia-based band was heading for a concert in Southampton, England when the bus the rockers were travelling in overturned and careered off a viaduct in a heavy rainstorm in Bath, England.
All eight passengers and the driver survived the accident, but the band was hospitalized for treatment and forced to call off the remaining dates of their European tour.
Cooper has now reached out to the group and sent them a message wishing them a speedy recovery. He writes in a post on his Twitter.com page, "Our pals... Baroness were in a serious bus crash... Thankfully nobody was killed. Recover quickly guys!"
Lamb of God guitarist Willie Adler adds in a statement, "I want to send all my love and prayers to our brothers in Baroness. What they have endured is one of my greatest fears of touring. To be in that situation has to be extremely harrowing. I can only hope that their recovery is speedy and their trauma is short lived."
The news comes after a representative for the band gave an update on the stars' condition, revealing three of them remain in hospital receiving treatment for serious injuries.
Frontman John Baizley has broken his left arm and left leg, while drummer Allen Blickle and bassist Matt Maggioni each suffered fractured vertebrae. Guitarist Peter Adams has been treated and released from hospital, while three crew members have also been discharged. The driver of the bus remains in critical condition.

Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

new baroness song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new baroness song   new baroness song I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:18 pm

new baroness song Baronesshospital
Back to top Go down
Pearls
Pearls

new baroness song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new baroness song   new baroness song I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:24 pm

It is good to see them smiling! That is one uncomfy looking back brace no .
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

new baroness song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new baroness song   new baroness song I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:36 pm

Pearls wrote:
It is good to see them smiling!
Back to top Go down
hatedheretic

hatedheretic

new baroness song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new baroness song   new baroness song I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:37 am

i dig the new album, great campfire starry night music..
and to me Eula is the most amazing track, yet my wife has listened to Green theme around two hundred times now herself according to the itunes ticker.. hug
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

new baroness song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new baroness song   new baroness song I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:47 pm

Yellow & Green is pretty sweet. Took a lil getting used to, but pretty solid album.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new baroness song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new baroness song   new baroness song I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new baroness song
Page 1 of 1