gotiis
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
douse
shitty titties
douse

Why is Dax not famous? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is Dax not famous?   Why is Dax not famous? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:00 pm

Mikey wrote:
Ooooohsss and Ahhhh's type of stuff? Ill have to wait and see I guess. Here is a link of my band in the meantime.

gay song
Back to top Go down
mushroomleg

mushroomleg

PostSubject: Re: Why is Dax not famous?   Why is Dax not famous? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:04 am

lol 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is Dax not famous?   Why is Dax not famous? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:06 am

lol lol 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is Dax not famous?   Why is Dax not famous? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 3:06 pm

I changed my mind since earlier posts. I think he is not famous because he couldn't in the style he picked for his earlier solo career. (About his metal days, I read online that he wouldn't clean his lyrics so they weren't picked by the major labels.) So in his earlier solo music he worked in a style that would generate reviewers who would write something like that: http://www.allmusic.com/album/if-this-is-hell-then-im-lucky-mw0000581725

Why would anyway say "...but other songs, like "Heart of Green" -- a droning, acoustic ballad that's pretty but just doesn't have enough there to justify its eight-minute length -- collapse under their ambitions"?

Sticking to classics then no-one will talk bad about the songs. So Dax has a shot at being famous for his covers.

rofl which would be hilarious

and so much in the style of T-Daks & His White Plastic Soul

rofl which again would be hilarious because this is where his solo career started anyway.

---

I really want to be marketed some Dax so I hope his next album sells a lot. The last one hit Billboard's Heatseekers Albums chart :)
Back to top Go down
ressha

ressha

PostSubject: Re: Why is Dax not famous?   Why is Dax not famous? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 3:21 pm

sorry but the question this thread arouses is just stupid.
"why am I not richer, more handsome, smarter and the getter of all the ladies?"
life's a bitch, that's why.
dax, as much as we love him, is not the embodiment of music.
he does not fart symphony's. and considering the fact that this forum house people from quite a few places in few a continents, it's not like he's completely obscure either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is Dax not famous?   Why is Dax not famous? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why is Dax not famous?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4