doomtroll
Doomchild
gotiis
11 posters
AuthorMessage
gotiis

gotiis

Your top 5 favorite MetallicA Albums Empty
PostSubject: Your top 5 favorite MetallicA Albums   Your top 5 favorite MetallicA Albums I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:25 pm

On any other board I would catch alot of shit for this, but since this board is kinda post-apocalyptic, here goes...

1.) ...And Justice For All
2.) Garage Inc.
3.) Reload
4.) Death Magnetic
5.) Kill 'Em All

Laugh if u want, but after years and years of listening to ALL of em, until Im sick of MetallicA, then listening some more, these are my top 5 favs.

p.s. the black album = shit
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Your top 5 favorite MetallicA Albums   Your top 5 favorite MetallicA Albums I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:04 pm

Okay, well... This ain't gonna be pretty.

1. Black Album
2. Master Of Puppets
3. Ride The Lightning
4. St. Anger
5. ...And Justice For All

I rarely listen to them anymore though. I also like all the other ones (except for that Lulu pos). And I don't count Garage Inc. as an album.
Back to top Go down
doomtroll
The Passenger
doomtroll

PostSubject: Re: Your top 5 favorite MetallicA Albums   Your top 5 favorite MetallicA Albums I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:21 pm

Kill em All
Ride the Lightening
Master or Puppets
Garage Days
And Justice for All

I am an obvious old school fan, after the black album I just listened to more Megedeth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your top 5 favorite MetallicA Albums   Your top 5 favorite MetallicA Albums I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:22 pm

Not sure if I can do 5, but Ride the Lightning is my favorite and I have to give AJFA some love because I remember it being the first CD I bugged my parents to get me for Christmas. Oh man, what I'd give to be 35 again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your top 5 favorite MetallicA Albums   Your top 5 favorite MetallicA Albums I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:40 am

master of puppets
ride the lightning
death magnetic
kill em all
and justice for all

i guess shrug
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Your top 5 favorite MetallicA Albums   Your top 5 favorite MetallicA Albums I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:56 pm

kem
rtl
mop
justice
......and load believe it or not. i was all like what the hell when it came out like everybody else but it grew on me within time. now i think its full of classic tunes

Back to top Go down
gotiis

gotiis

PostSubject: Re: Your top 5 favorite MetallicA Albums   Your top 5 favorite MetallicA Albums I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:40 pm

douse wrote:

......and load believe it or not. i was all like what the hell when it came out like everybody else but it grew on me within time. now i think its full of classic tunes

I agree. Both Load & Reload grew on me. Most hardcore metallica fans say "thats not metallica", which is kinda true to me also. Those 2 albums were like a totally different band, but they still rocked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your top 5 favorite MetallicA Albums   Your top 5 favorite MetallicA Albums I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:19 pm

i dig load and reload
Back to top Go down
BrentVegas

BrentVegas

PostSubject: Re: Your top 5 favorite MetallicA Albums   Your top 5 favorite MetallicA Albums I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:57 am

Metallica was my favorite band for a period of 3 years or so in the 90s, and all of their albums up to Reload have their moments. At this point, though, the only full album I'd really rate highly enough to put on a top albums list of any sort is Ride the Lightning.

I don't know...it may be a case of how much they suck now affecting my perception of their earlier stuff, but I pretty much never have the urge to listen to Metallica now.
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: Your top 5 favorite MetallicA Albums   Your top 5 favorite MetallicA Albums I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:47 pm

I cant give a shit about anything after AJFA.

As far as I am concerned... they all died in a plane crash before the black album. ouch
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

PostSubject: Re: Your top 5 favorite MetallicA Albums   Your top 5 favorite MetallicA Albums I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:07 am

1. Masters
2. Ride
3. Garage
4. Kill
5. Justice
Back to top Go down
DiamondEyes

DiamondEyes

PostSubject: Re: Your top 5 favorite MetallicA Albums   Your top 5 favorite MetallicA Albums I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:42 am

all garbage....
Back to top Go down
cosmicfreakout
keep on climbin'
cosmicfreakout

PostSubject: Re: Your top 5 favorite MetallicA Albums   Your top 5 favorite MetallicA Albums I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:44 am

the album i always come back to these days is master of puppets.

i like all of their 80's albums and the black album, everything after that i can't get into.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your top 5 favorite MetallicA Albums   Your top 5 favorite MetallicA Albums I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:04 pm

i like pretty much everything they've done except lulu
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Your top 5 favorite MetallicA Albums   Your top 5 favorite MetallicA Albums I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:45 pm

I ll take the first 4 and then the Symphony album. S and M
Back to top Go down
Dude
Scag Baron
Dude

PostSubject: Re: Your top 5 favorite MetallicA Albums   Your top 5 favorite MetallicA Albums I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:12 am

Kill
Ride
Puppets
Justice
Black

The Load records have some really good tracks between them--could've been ONE good record.
Death Magnetic was a band forced into playing thrash metal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your top 5 favorite MetallicA Albums   Your top 5 favorite MetallicA Albums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your top 5 favorite MetallicA Albums
Page 1 of 1