the music of Dax Riggs and more

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So this guy contacted me/us about his movie...

Go down 
+2
Pearls
Doomchild
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

So this guy contacted me/us about his movie... Empty
PostSubject: So this guy contacted me/us about his movie...   So this guy contacted me/us about his movie... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:37 pm

Quote :
Hello,
This is Josh Sheets with NightShift Movies. I'm making contact with you in regards to the showcase short film Vampire Rising which features Night is the notion by Dax Riggs. The film is not for sale and there is a disclaimer at the beginning stating so, however if the film sells then the song should be addressed since no sale can be excepted while the film features the song Night is the notion without permission from Mr. Riggs. We would be more than happy (excited) to send Mr. Riggs and Co. a copy of the film if nothing else than to have a keep sake from some fans.

Thank you and have a safe and happy weekend,
Josh Sheets

Should I just forward this to Dax's facebook or Fat Possum?
He seems to think, we're official representation.
Opinions?
Back to top Go down
Pearls
I believe in peace, bitch!
Pearls

PostSubject: Re: So this guy contacted me/us about his movie...   So this guy contacted me/us about his movie... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:07 pm

You can let the guy know that you are not an official connection and just a fan, as he is, and direct him to send the info to Dax's facebook and Fat Possum.
Back to top Go down
doomtroll
The Passenger
doomtroll

PostSubject: Re: So this guy contacted me/us about his movie...   So this guy contacted me/us about his movie... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:11 pm

tell him to join the board while you are at it... I am interested in the film
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: So this guy contacted me/us about his movie...   So this guy contacted me/us about his movie... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:37 pm

Yeah, that's what I thought too. So, done and done. horns
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: So this guy contacted me/us about his movie...   So this guy contacted me/us about his movie... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:44 am

horns
Back to top Go down
miked_for_doom

miked_for_doom

PostSubject: Re: So this guy contacted me/us about his movie...   So this guy contacted me/us about his movie... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:07 am

yeahthat
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: So this guy contacted me/us about his movie...   So this guy contacted me/us about his movie... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:35 pm

Pearls wrote:
You can let the guy know that you are not an official connection and just a fan, as he is, and direct him to send the info to Dax's facebook and Fat Possum.

Correct.

yoda
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So this guy contacted me/us about his movie...   So this guy contacted me/us about his movie... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So this guy contacted me/us about his movie...
Page 1 of 1