Drake
douse
8 posters
AuthorMessage
douse
shitty titties
douse

new goatwhore song Empty
PostSubject: new goatwhore song   new goatwhore song I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:43 pm

"Blood For The Master", the new studio album from New Orleans, Louisiana's sons of American no-frills-black-metal-meets-death-'n'-roll GOATWHORE, will be released in North America on February 14 via Metal Blade Records. The CD was once again recorded at Mana Recording Studios in St. Petersburg, Florida with producer with Erik Rutan.

The first single off the album, "Collapse In Eternal Worth", along with "In the Studio" video footage, is now available at MetalBlade.com/Goatwhore. Fans can stream or download the single as well as check out the lyric video for the track that incorporates the artwork from both the CD and vinyl versions of the release, each which features different artwork.

"Blood for the Master" track listing:

01. Collapse In Eternal Worth
02. When Steel And Bone Meet
03. Parasitic Scriptures Of The Sacred Word
04. In Deathless Tradition
05. Judgement Of The Bleeding Crown
06. Embodiment Of This Bitter Chaos
07. Beyond The Spell Of Discontent
08. Death To The Architects Of Heaven
09. An End To Nothing
10. My Name Is Frightful Among The Believers

"Blood For The Master" will be available on CD, vinyl, and digitally. Fans of vinyl should note that there will be three different versions of the LP; red with black splatter, half red/half black, and standard black. Also available will be a limited amount of special pre-order bundles containing merch items exclusive to these bundles.

In a recent interview with Decibel magazine, GOATWHORE guitarist Sammy Duet stated that the band's forthcoming CD will feature "the same exact [guitar] sound I used on 'Carving Out The Eyes Of God'. We're just trying to improve on that sound — make it bigger and fatter. That 'Carving' guitar sound was fucking incredible, and that's why me and Rutan spent half the week trying to get it to sound even better, which I believe we achieved. It's gonna have that growly, sub-nuclear kind of sound, but I think it's gonna be almost more refined in a way — but still very nasty."

He added, "The drums are a lot more natural-sounding. A lot of producers today, I don't know; they make the drums sound fake. They sound good, but almost too good. We're just trying to make it sound real and not like a drum machine.

"There's the same amount of solos on 'Carving'; maybe a few more. But there's gonna be a lot of other… I wouldn't exactly call them guitar solos that are gonna be going on underneath the music, but there's gonna be certain things there that will be very different. There's definitely some shit I've never really done before ever that I've just been experimenting with. You have to hear it. It's hard to explain. It's like a solo and not a solo."

"I think a lot of people are expecting us to repeat ourselves, but it's not gonna be like that. We could have easily gone and written 'Carving Out The Eyes Of God Part II' because that album is such a natural feeling for us musically. But we didn't want to do that."

new goatwhore song Goatwhoreblood

skull
Back to top Go down
Drake
W8ing4Brain2Xplode
Drake

new goatwhore song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new goatwhore song   new goatwhore song I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:21 pm

awesome!!
Back to top Go down
mushroomleg

mushroomleg

new goatwhore song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new goatwhore song   new goatwhore song I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:16 am

"death n roll"?
like six feet under?
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

new goatwhore song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new goatwhore song   new goatwhore song I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:28 am

FUCK YEAH GOATWHORE
Back to top Go down

new goatwhore song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new goatwhore song   new goatwhore song I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:48 pm

KimmieRae70 wrote:
FUCK YEAH GOATWHORE
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

new goatwhore song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new goatwhore song   new goatwhore song I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:50 pm

horns

mushroomleg wrote:
"death n roll"?
like six feet under?

nah
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

new goatwhore song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new goatwhore song   new goatwhore song I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:01 pm

Damn, this is the official Metal Blade channel, and still that shit is blocked in Germany. cuss

But the song is bang with a capital bang
Back to top Go down
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

new goatwhore song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new goatwhore song   new goatwhore song I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:45 pm

YES.

just....

YES!
Back to top Go down
doomtroll
The Passenger
doomtroll

new goatwhore song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new goatwhore song   new goatwhore song I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:45 pm

I will be buying this album ... that song RULED!!!!
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

new goatwhore song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new goatwhore song   new goatwhore song I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:06 pm

correct
Back to top Go down
Drake
W8ing4Brain2Xplode
Drake

new goatwhore song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new goatwhore song   new goatwhore song I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:34 pm

Doomchild wrote:
Damn, this is the official Metal Blade channel, and still that shit is blocked in Germany. cuss

But the song is bang with a capital bang
what?! youtube in censored in germany?
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

new goatwhore song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new goatwhore song   new goatwhore song I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:38 pm

It's because of those guys:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gesellschaft_f%C3%BCr_musikalische_Auff%C3%BChrungs-_und_mechanische_Vervielf%C3%A4ltigungsrechte
Back to top Go down
doomtroll
The Passenger
doomtroll

new goatwhore song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new goatwhore song   new goatwhore song I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:41 pm

Gay Emo Media Asshats.... we have them here to
Back to top Go down
Drake
W8ing4Brain2Xplode
Drake

new goatwhore song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new goatwhore song   new goatwhore song I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:01 am

shitty titties
Back to top Go down

new goatwhore song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new goatwhore song   new goatwhore song I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:21 pm

im digging the hell out of this album
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

new goatwhore song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new goatwhore song   new goatwhore song I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:52 pm

yeah, i think i may like carving out the eyes of god a tad better, but this one is still fucking killer. fav of the year so far
Back to top Go down
gotiis

gotiis

new goatwhore song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new goatwhore song   new goatwhore song I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:01 am

Sounds like the drummer is finally getting tight with the band. Zak Nolan, the drummer from the 1st & 2nd albums, is in my opinion the best drummer alive. Challenge it!

Anyways, it sounds like the endless touring is paying off! bang
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new goatwhore song Empty
PostSubject: Re: new goatwhore song   new goatwhore song I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new goatwhore song
Page 1 of 1