douse
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
douse
shitty titties
douse

TOOL Recording New Music  Empty
PostSubject: TOOL Recording New Music    TOOL Recording New Music  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:00 pm

Over the Thanksgiving break, TOOL entered the studio with producer Joe Barresi (ISIS, COHEED & CAMBRIA, PUSCIFER, TOMAHAWK) to begin recording the group's new album. According to a posting on TOOL's official web site, he bandmembers are tracking all songs to tape — using a Studer A827 analog tape recorder — at their own home studio instead of going the digital route.

horns
Back to top Go down
Pearls
I believe in peace, bitch!
Pearls

PostSubject: Re: TOOL Recording New Music    TOOL Recording New Music  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:15 pm

banana bang
Back to top Go down
quiet_doom
a fine mess
quiet_doom

PostSubject: Re: TOOL Recording New Music    TOOL Recording New Music  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:23 pm

this is awesome arr
Back to top Go down
BrentVegas

BrentVegas

PostSubject: Re: TOOL Recording New Music    TOOL Recording New Music  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:35 pm

quiet_doom wrote:
this is awesome arr

Unfortunately, it's not true. I got excited when I first saw this, too, but if you've ever read the Tool newsletter, you know the guy that writes it is an annoying dick...and upon reading it a second time, you realize that the first paragraph where this announcement is made is his "funny" way of tricking us into thinking he's talking about Tool recording their album. Really, though, it's an announcement about Danny's side project Volto! recording THEIR album.

Sorry for the bad news...
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: TOOL Recording New Music    TOOL Recording New Music  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:30 pm

no
Back to top Go down
quiet_doom
a fine mess
quiet_doom

PostSubject: Re: TOOL Recording New Music    TOOL Recording New Music  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:04 pm

puppy dog eyes
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

PostSubject: Re: TOOL Recording New Music    TOOL Recording New Music  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:18 am

I didn't believe it either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TOOL Recording New Music    TOOL Recording New Music  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:30 pm

nor did I
new tool would so rule though. it'll eventually happen

I think down entered the studio about that time though, so not all is lost
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: TOOL Recording New Music    TOOL Recording New Music  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:26 pm

i believe the first down ep is recorded, early 2012 release

i just wish they would of did a full length. because the 1st of the 4 eps they are releasing is supposed to be heavy nola type riffing stuff. who knows when it will be when they start recording again, at the rate they go, it might take awhile

jim needs to get a new eyehategod rolling sometime too dammit firedevil
Back to top Go down
BrentVegas

BrentVegas

PostSubject: Re: TOOL Recording New Music    TOOL Recording New Music  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:26 pm

Well, it's not quite as good as a new album, but Tool's doing another one of their short tours starting next month. I just saw Puscifer on Saturday, and today I learn MJK will be back with Tool on January 15! So stoked!
Back to top Go down
optimistic-pessimist
turns sound waves
into 1s and 0s
optimistic-pessimist

PostSubject: Re: TOOL Recording New Music    TOOL Recording New Music  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:53 am

BrentVegas wrote:
I just saw Puscifer on Saturday, and today I learn MJK will be back with Tool on January 15! So stoked!

I just saw them two Saturdays ago in Dallas.

Gotta try to get TOOL tickets AND Puscifer tickets when they both go on sale this Friday. I need a second job to pay for all these damn shows.
Back to top Go down
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

PostSubject: Re: TOOL Recording New Music    TOOL Recording New Music  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:31 am

Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: TOOL Recording New Music    TOOL Recording New Music  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:17 pm

Hey Adam! I saw that you posted a song from the recent TOOL show in Dallas. Do you have the whole show? If so, could I get a copy?
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: TOOL Recording New Music    TOOL Recording New Music  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:41 pm

Me too buddy!!! I love TOOL!!!
Back to top Go down
optimistic-pessimist
turns sound waves
into 1s and 0s
optimistic-pessimist

PostSubject: Re: TOOL Recording New Music    TOOL Recording New Music  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:16 pm

Just now seeing this. Do y'all do bittorrent? Both Dallas shows are up on Dimeadozen. Bittorrent really is the easiest way to get recordings out there, especially now that Megaupload has been taken down.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: TOOL Recording New Music    TOOL Recording New Music  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:42 am

Can you PM a link por favor?
Back to top Go down
optimistic-pessimist
turns sound waves
into 1s and 0s
optimistic-pessimist

PostSubject: Re: TOOL Recording New Music    TOOL Recording New Music  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:17 pm

Dimeadozen is public, and free, and the intension is to share live music with anyone that wants it.

Download "Bittorrent" or "uTorrent" or some other client (just use GOOGLE to look it up) and you can start grabbing free live music too. HIGHLY recommend it to everyone.

TOOL: Jan 20, 2012 (16 bit) : http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=393287

(24 bit) : http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=391949

TOOL: Jan 21, 2012 (16 bit) : http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=393832

(24 bit) : http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=391979

There are some nuances to learn about bittorrents, but just like anything else, spend a little time to educate yourself and invest a little time in it, and you can get a lot out of it.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: TOOL Recording New Music    TOOL Recording New Music  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:17 am

what is difference between 16 and 24 bit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TOOL Recording New Music    TOOL Recording New Music  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:10 am

8 bit ouch
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

PostSubject: Re: TOOL Recording New Music    TOOL Recording New Music  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:43 am

bdtish
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: TOOL Recording New Music    TOOL Recording New Music  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 9:03 pm

This was 2011

lol2

Fuck You Tool. I love you so much.
Back to top Go down
quiet_doom
a fine mess
quiet_doom

PostSubject: Re: TOOL Recording New Music    TOOL Recording New Music  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 11:53 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: TOOL Recording New Music    TOOL Recording New Music  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 4:45 pm

optimistic-pessimist wrote:
Dimeadozen is public, and free, and the intension is to share live music with anyone that wants it.

Download "Bittorrent" or "uTorrent" or some other client (just use GOOGLE to look it up) and you can start grabbing free live music too.  HIGHLY recommend it to everyone.

TOOL: Jan 20, 2012 (16 bit) : http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=393287

(24 bit) : http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=391949

TOOL: Jan 21, 2012 (16 bit) : http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=393832

(24 bit) : http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=391979

There are some nuances to learn about bittorrents, but just like anything else, spend a little time to educate yourself and invest a little time in it, and you can get a lot out of it.

I tried to get these but I couldn't join. No member spots open.
Back to top Go down
mushroomleg

mushroomleg

PostSubject: Re: TOOL Recording New Music    TOOL Recording New Music  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 8:44 am

if adam sees this he will hook you up somehow. he's a wizard to the max.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: TOOL Recording New Music    TOOL Recording New Music  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 5:00 am

mushroomleg wrote:
if adam sees this he will hook you up somehow.  he's a wizard to the max.
Sweet. OP rules.
How you been, brother?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TOOL Recording New Music    TOOL Recording New Music  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TOOL Recording New Music
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next